play.mcalagaesia.com
Click to Copy Copied
0 currently playing
Online Players

MCAlagaesia Network

Unresolved Loss of items (survival)

4 replies
Dragon Eggs:
I let my minecraft run afk by the iron farm by world spawn all night and when I woke up (IRL about 7 hours afk) I tried to move around and ended up dying by falling after my MC lagged, it as less than 5 minutes and my items usually take way longer to despawn but it seems that in less than 3 minutes all my items had disappeared and most likely despawned at the iron farm with the only thing remaining behind being my XP. And it was definitely not long enough for me to spawn and everything I had disappearing (including enchanted diamond gear and all that). I've attatched a pic of exactly where I died, and also I checked all the chests in case but alas no items.

Also, I keep finding that items keep disappearing from my inventory when the survival server/world restarts, I've even lost a diamond pickaxe and I've submitted a report and yet no one has done anything...
Attached Images
Posted Apr 16, 19 · OP · Last edited Apr 16, 19
Hellomynameis99 Project Lead
Shop Tokens:
+26,290
Dragon Eggs:
+584
The iron farm is in the spawn chunks, you shouldn't need to AFK there.

If you're AFKing, you're responsible for your own safety.
~ 99
Posted Apr 16, 19
Shop Tokens:
+26,290
Dragon Eggs:
+584
Where were you exactly when you died? Down at the bottom of the ladder?

As for items disappearing on server restarts, we have server restart warnings 1 minute and 5 minutes before the server is closed - please pay attention to those and don't hold items in an anvil or enchanting table or some other temporary inventory while the server restarts.

I've given you a new pickaxe, but I won't be able to do it again - that goes for everyone.
~ 99
Posted Apr 16, 19
Dragon Eggs:
I died exactly at the bottom of the ladder, as I was going down I lagged and froze then the next thing i saw was a death screen, once spawned again Immediately sprinted back to the farm which was less than a minute away and my items were all gone, nothing but xp remained
Posted Apr 16, 19 · OP · Last edited Apr 16, 19
Shop Tokens:
+26,290
Dragon Eggs:
+584
Most likely the items were in here then.
4110015.jpg
~ 99
Posted Apr 16, 19
Top Posters
2582 Posts
726 Posts
Hotline_101 Grandmaster
652 Posts
ArcWraith Retired
344 Posts
fredo747 Master