As you all know by now, 1.13 has been released and a lot of you are probably wondering when MCAlagaesia will see this new update. While we're busy with some other upcoming things (new dedicated server!) we will also be working hard on getting 1.13 ready.
We are aware 1.13 is out and we are working hard to update as soon as possible, however, there are a few things that can delay us that are out of our control. I can't provide a valid ETA of when we are going to update, but at a
To keep you all in the loop, here is our checklist for 1.13.
Spigot server list:
- Waiting for 1.13 to be released [✓]
- Waiting for a stable 1.13.x client to be released [✗]
- Waiting for 1.13 Spigot to be released [✗]
- Waiting for all server plugins to update to 1.13 (0 out of 30) [✗]
- Setting up
localserver for bug testing [✗]
- Backing up all servers before 1.13 [✗]
- Updating all plugins on servers [✗]
- Updating Spigot [✗]
- Updating MySQL Databases [✗]
- Re-render Dynmap for all servers [✗]
- Waiting for 1.13 Bungee to be released [✗]
- Backing up all Bungee files [✗]
- Re-building Bungee config [✗]
- Updating all Bungee plugins [✗]
- Setting up local Bungee server for bug testing [✗]
- Uploading Bungee [✗]
- Update MySQL Database [✗]
- Linking all servers with Bungee [✗]
- Whitelisting for Network Testing [✗]
As you can see we have a lot of work to do so I appreciate your patience and cooperation. We will continue to update this post as we go.
We believe that the new dedicated server will be ready for production long before 1.13 is ready, so we may move the network over to the new server at this time.